New Year’s Eve Party Extravaganza
Planning to spend New Years Eve on 30A? Join us for the biggest night of the year with two special events!
The second event is 30A’s Premier New Year’s Eve Party Extravaganza. We’ll have live entertainment including the Clinch 46 band, delectable food and drink offerings, balloon drop, late night snack bar, midnight toast with souvenir champagne flute, photo booth and more!
Stay tuned for updates for drink and food specials, additional information.
SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- Doors Open
- Food and drink service begins (food and drink additional charge, $100 minimum per person required)
- Dessert Flambe Station Opens
- Photobooth opens
- Band performance begins
- Dinner service ends
- Late night snack bar opens
- Balloon drop
- Midnight Louis Roederer champagne toast in commemorative flute
- Band performance ends
- Last call
Click the Eventbrite link to book your admission tickets.
Three Course Prix Fixe Meal $99
First Course – Choice of Soup or Salad:
- Cold water Maine Lobster and Roasted Corn Chowder with Yukon Gold Potatoes & Crispy Benton’s Bacon.
- Coastside Greens topped with Champagne Poached French Butter Pear, Double Cream Brie, Spiced Almonds, and Champagne Citrus vinaigrette
Second Course – Choice of Main Entree:
- 45-Day Aged Ribeye with Caymus Cabernet Black Truffle Demi Glaze, 5 year old aged parmesan and Crispy Pancetta Au Garten Potatoes and Grilled Balsamic Glazed Asparagus.
- Almond Crusted Gulf Red Snapper with Fresh Florida Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Charred Citrus Beurre Blanc, and Saffron Edamame Toasted Basmati Rice.
- Roasted Joyce Farms Chicken Breast Stuffed with Homemade Boursin Cheese with Butternut Squash Risotto and a Meyers Lemon Butter Herb Caper Sauce.
Third Course – Dessert Flight for Two Including:
- Key Lime Pie with a Crispy Butter Vanilla Wafer Crust
- Lime & Lemon Citrus Sorbet with Plant City Blackberry, Blueberries & Cotton Candy Strawberry
- Mini Moulton Chocolate Cake with Latino Dark Chocolate Drizzle and White Chocolate Flakes.
Add-Ons (additional charge):
- 6 oz Butter & Flowering Thyme Roasted Cold Water Lobster Tail. $20
NYE Sushi Dinner Options
- King Crab with Wasabi Yuzu Gratin $45
- Miso Blanched Bluefin Tuna Tataki Marinated in House Shoyu $35
- Bluefin Tuna Akami and Chu Toro Poke’ $40
- Tri-Uni Roll: Bluefin Akami, Chu Toro, and O Toro with Hokkaido Uni and Pickeled Wasabi topped with Kaluga Caviar $90
- Dynamite Roll: Japanese Tsukemono Vegetables topped with Baked Dungeness Crab and Hokkaido Bay Scallops $50
- Japanese A5 Wagyu Flight: Miyazaki, Takamori (Drunken), Kagawa (Olive Fed) $55
NYE Drink Packages (call ahead to guarantee availability of your selection)
- Nothing More American (only 15 available) – Neat or over a rock. 1- One ounce of Van Winkle Lot B served neat, 2-Two ounces of Michter’s toasted sour mash, 3-Two ounces of Blanton’s $125
- NYE in France (only 25 available)– Three Glasses of Wine: 1- Domaine De La Perreier Sancerre, 2- Drouhin Cote De Beuane Burgundy, 3- Segla Margaux $119
- NYE In California (only 30 available) – Three Glasses of Wine: 1- Rombauer Chardonnay, 2- Merry Edwards Pinot Noir, 3- Dakota Shy Cabernet $159
- Strictly Bubbles Diet (only 10 available)– Three Bottles of Champagne 1-Louis Roeder Collection 242, 2-Veuve Clicquot Rose, 3-Dom Perignon. $599
NYE Flambe Desserts ($25 for one, $15 each additional per party)
- Cherries Jubilee Cooked in Brandy served over Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
- Bananas Foster Cooked in Brown Butter Cinnamon and Myers Dark Rum served with Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream.
NYE Flambe Coffee
- Flaming Mexican Coffee Service with Kahlua, Rum, Cinnamon, Heavy Cream, Chocolate Syrup, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, topped with Whipped Cream & Chocolate Shavings.
(Menu subject to change)
Q: How much are tickets?
A: Tickets are $120.23 per person.
Q: What does my ticket purchase include?
A: Each ticket holder receives the following:
- Entry into the event starting at 8:00pm.
- Reserved seat at a table for the entire event.
- All entertainment.
- Photobooth pictures.
- Louis Roederer Champagne toast at midnight.
- Commemorative NYE champagne flute.
- Balloon Drop at midnight.
- Party costume accessories (while supplies last).
Q: What costs extra?
A: Dinner and drinks are additional, except the late-night snack bar and Louis Roederer champagne toast and commemerative flute.
Q: If we have a group of us, can we sit together?
A: Yes. We will do our best to seat groups together. Once everyone in your party has purchased their tickets, please call the restaurant at 850-865-2550 to discuss seating options.
Q: We would like to go to the Still Standing tribute show and the NYE party. Do we have to purchase separate tickets?
A: We offer a combination package depending on your preferred schedule if you call the restaurant. We can design a custom show and party plan.
Q: What are our dinner choices?
A: We are offering a Prix Fixe menu, as well as special sushi creations by Chef DJ. Once the menus are finalized we will update this page.
Q: What if the weather is cold or rainy?
A: Unlike other events in the area, our party is completely indoors. You are assured of having a comfortable environment for your NYE party experience.
Q: I just want to go to the party. Do I still have to buy dinner?
A: Yes, dinner purchase is required. A minimum spend of $100 per guest in addition to the ticket price is required.
Q: I hear parking is a problem on 30A. Where do we park?
A: We have one of the largest parking lots on 30A. Additionally, we offer complementary valet parking for your convenience.
Q: What is the cancelation policy?
A: You may cancel up to seven days before the event. Please see the Eventbrite page for additional details.